...........closes a door, somewhere He opens another. After trying to buy a house, living in the unknown, being homeless and then hopeful, God gave us exactly what WE needed. We are now living in the middle of a farm with goats across the lane and horses in the field behind us. I have always wanted a gray cement porch, with a swing and I have exactly that. I love old things (they have history and have been tested) and this house was built in 1929. I also have a mantle and hardwood floors. I knew that God answered prayer, but now I know He answers prayer.Monday, August 16, 2010
When God........
...........closes a door, somewhere He opens another. After trying to buy a house, living in the unknown, being homeless and then hopeful, God gave us exactly what WE needed. We are now living in the middle of a farm with goats across the lane and horses in the field behind us. I have always wanted a gray cement porch, with a swing and I have exactly that. I love old things (they have history and have been tested) and this house was built in 1929. I also have a mantle and hardwood floors. I knew that God answered prayer, but now I know He answers prayer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment